Wednesday 17 April 2013

Chapter 3 : Everything went Serious ! , New enemy or A new friend?

Hello Reader! , first thank you for coming into my blog (farrelthelittlefox) and I want to share my fiction story about me I hope you enjoy it and happy reading ^_^ , if you doesn’t read the chapter 1 and 2 yet go to older post ^_^


Chapter 3 : Everything Went Serious ! , New enemy or A New friend?



ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SCREAM SO HARD OH MY GOD MY HAND….. MY HAND IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!! !*&@$^*&@!^#*!@^*&!@^$&!@$#*^@#*&!^#*&@!^#*!&@^#*!@&^%!@$%)(%*@)(#*$)!@#

“CALM YOURSELF” said kurv shaking my body

“BUT MY HAND MY HAND My Hand my hand…it’s …. , Wait, it’s not hurt at all”

“it’s because it was from your default power farrel” tivara explained

“so my default power is….controlling fire?”

“hmm, I am not sure , and I don’t think it’s controlling , can you shoot it? Or cover it on something else?”

“don’t know” I then try it to shaking my hand and pose like natsu dragneel (google Fairy Tail Natsu Dragneel)
“IT DOESN’T DO ANYTHING , AND IT’S ONLY STUCKING ON MY HAND WHAT KINDA POWER IS THIS?? , THIS IS BULLSHITTTTTT”

“what the fuck are you doing?” said kurv while hitting my head with his rifle gun

“Shuffling” said me with no expression face

“that joke is really funny that I can’t even laugh”

“which is you doesn’t know the meaning sarcasm kurv.”

“ANYWAY HOW DID I MAKE , THIS FIRE GONE!?!?”

“try not gripping your hand fox” tivara give me an advice ,
I then proceed to not gripping my hand and it’s still not gone yet

“I think it’s gonna be gone later though let’s just go farrel if we stay on this forest for a long time we will be dead in here”

“yes kurv is right we need to go” tivara agreed

“to where?” I ask them both

“north” said kurv

“south” said tivara
and then they’re both debating about go to south or north

Long enough to make a coffee
Long enough to play twitter
Long enough to play facebook
Long enough that make fire on my hand disappear

“all right north then” said tivara give up

“all righty then, farrel you prepare everything and tivara help farrel bring his supply.”

“What are you gonna do?” said tivara

“I lead , Nuff said.”

“all right so kurv is the leader and I am the second leader and I command ot-“

“there is no second leader only me all right?” said kurv while hitting his rifle gun on my head…AGAIN

“whatever you say capt” said tivara with a lame face

after everything set up kurv give me his hand gun

“if anything went wrong you can shoot them.”

“I already have a sword though I don’t need a gun anymore”

“gun is more better then sword trust me”
kurv then explain to me how to use the gun after a long explanation I am still not understand

“oh my god you are an idiot, just shoot up everything and if the ammo gun give it to tivara , she know more then you”

“K then”

“LETS GO!!!!!!!”

we walk for hours and hours , and along the way kurv just drawing a map (I think it’s his hobby) and bundling his rope on the trees , and making rock look like a arrow keys (like on computer keyboard) , I don’t know what he was doing but I think so we would not lost. After a very long walk (around 15 km or maybe more) we arrive in some of ruins


 

and see there’s a girl being attacked by a guy from the look of it the guy want to raped the girl , I actually already run to save the girl but kurv told me not to

“wait it could be a trap.” Said kurv cautiously

“trap? Are you crazy? That girl is in danger”

“why would you care about someone you didn’t know yet? , it dangerous to care about someone you didn’t know , remember the rule , DON’T BE A HERO , unless you need to”

“I don’t care what you just say , but I am going to save her”

I then running towards the guy and unsheathe my sword when I just about to stab the guy , the guy is already dead , someone shoot him right in the eye from nowhere , then I see someone get out from one of the ruins  , it’s a girl , the girl is an asian with a black hair and using a weird school uniform and his height is around 141 cm , and far more worse is she holding a shotgun , but from the looks of it , it’s like a airsoft gun

“dare desuka?”said the girl , that is my friend is an Japanese word

“watashi wa…” DAMMNN I CAN’T SPEAK JAPANESE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

“watashi wa nihon iee desu” hoping the girl understand my own Japanese language lol

“nani?”

“I CAN’T SPEAK JAPANESE FOR GODAMN SAKE !!!” I scream at the girl which is I regret it because the girl is aiming the gun at me, at this point the girl keep talking in Japanese and I just keep nodding hoping the girl know that I mean no harm to her

“she said that, what do you want and who are you” said the helpless girl who I want to save

“wait you know Japanese?”

“yes, I can , and she think you are going to kill her.”

“WHAT? , TELL HER THAT I HAVE NO MEAN TO HARM ANYBODY.”
The helpless girl then talking to the girl with his Japanese word

“she said not to trust anyone.”

“And that’s mean??”

“She is going to kill you.”

LIKE GETTING HIT BY A THUNDERSTRUCK OH MY GOD I CAME HERE TO SAVE THE GIRL WHY WOULD I DIE JUST FOR HELPING PEOPLE? THIS IS BULLSHIT

“WHOA WHOA HOLD ON , SHE WANT TO KILL ME?, CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING TO SAVE ME FROM THIS IDIOTIC DEATH? ”

“I’ll try”

The helpless girl then go talk to the girl with Japanese language (obviously) , and the Japanese girl look at me and then look at her and then look at me again -___-

“she said that , she not going to kill you”

“really? Well tha-“

“but give her all of your suppl-”

“that is same as killing me, because I don’t have anything only my sword a-“

“and your sword.” Said the helpless girl

after I give her my sword then the Japanese girl pointing his gun at me and says “Gomen ne , demo anata no @#!@#%@!# shin ne” said the Japanese girl

“she says “sorry but you’ll have to die” and I prefer you start running.”

“what about you?” said me nervously because 1 shot by the girl then I’ll be bye2

“I will be okay though , this girl doesn’t want to harm a girl”

“let me guess , the girl
got rapped in this world and then she got angry to all the men in here am I right?”

“I don’t know but I think you should run like RIGHT NOW”

“real man………….. Does not run” said me with a proud face, even tough I am scared to death right now.
I then griping my own hand hoping that my fire power are activated again so it can make the Japanese girl scared. And it was activated again.
“OH I dare you JAPANESE girl to try to attack me, AND I know that shotgun SECRET IS ONLY CAN SHOOT ONLY 1 TIME AT A TIME” While pointing my burning hand to the Japanese girl

and then the Japanese girl running away while holding the helpless girl

“HAHAHA IS THAT ALL? , YOU COWARD”
and then I hear a roar behind me , and that is the moment I realize that she’s not running away from me but from something behind me , when I look back I already flying , because something hit me

I then hit a wall and that is…REALLLY REALLY FUCKING HURT

“okay you want to play eh? How abou-“
I see that some kind of half lizard and half man running towards me , when that monster almost hit me I doing a 360* turn and then running like a bitch , while kurv shows up with tivara shooting at the lizard

“HIS TEETH IS REALLY SHARP FOX! , WATCH OUT!” said kurv from afar

“BITCH HELP ME DOWN HERE IDIOT DON’T JUST HELPING ME FROM AFAR”

“I AM NOT A TANK , I AM A DPS , HOW ABOUT YOU DISTRACTED THAT MONSTER WHILE I ATTACKED THAT MONSTER??”

“FUCK YOU BITCH” I cursing kurv from afar while running away from the monster ,the monster does have a really sharp teeth is like shark teeth and it movement is really fast , but  kurv’s weapon make the lizard-human monster running really slow

“I WILL THROWING A SMOKE GREANADE! , WHEN THAT TIME COME , YOU KILL HIM K?”

“HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO KILL THIS MON-“my talk has been cut off by kurv throwing his smoke grenade ,and then everything went blurry I can’t see anything only me and my sword on the left and my fire powered right hand , I see that the monster still growling finding me ,but the monster steps is really…..loud like you can even know where is the monster without even look at the monster , step by step I walk towards the monster , and I think the monster can’t see me.
“Bang” I heard a rifle gun has been shot
“GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” The monster screaming in pain

“KILL HIM NOW FOX” kurv give me a signal to attack him

then with sword on my left hand, I stabbed him and with my fire powered right hand I punch him and that’s make the fire in my hand gone, and then I pull out my sword and see that the monster covered by fire…. but the monster still live. The monster is already know where I am now , As speed as thunder the monster running towards me , with all the courage I have, I stabbed him again in the face hoping the monster will be dead , as I was stabbing him in the face the monster movement suddenly stop. After I stabbed him with my sword I’ll try to rip the monster’s face, it’s really heavy to split the monster’s face but with all my guts I try to do that…and…..MY SWORD DOESN’T EVEN MOVE AND IT’S STILL STUCK IN THE MONSTER’S FACE, Meanwhile the fog beginning to disappear and I can see that kurv is already a couple meter from me

“THANKS FOR HELPING ME IDIOT IT’S REALLY HELPFULL” said me doing sarcasm to kurv

“no problem , anyway it’s the monster already dead?” said kurv while aiming his gun at the monster

“I will not wasting my ammo on this monster.” Said kurv

“try to pull out your sword first farrel” said tivara

after I pull out the sword, the monster then fall on his knees

“it’s dead”

“THANK YOU MR.OBVIOUS KURV, NOW GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN” said tivara doing her sarcasm towards kurv

I see that on the each monster’s hand or feet got a bangle
Right hand: empty star
Left hand: empty star
Left feet : empty star
Right feet : e            mpty star

“look at the monster feet” , “it got bangles on it”

“yeah I can see that too fox” said tivara

“TIER 2 HERE I COME” said me with a joy

“hold on a sec fox.”

“what kurv?”

“why do you think that this bangles is for you?”

“well I got the fire element default power , so I think it’s should me who got the power but if you want to checking each bangles power go ahead”

“how about making me an artifact?” said kurv

“the risks is too big kurv , if your power is useful that would be great , but if not? , then we’re just wasting an artifact” said tivara supporting me

“well why would you put risk on making farrel a artifact then?”

“It’s not me, it’s you right? The one who said farrel should be the one who becoming an artifact”

“shit I forget so know what?”

“It’s better to make farrel a tier 2 first, because his tier 1 is already max, so it’s gonna be a waste of time”

“how about we try each bangle power first then?” said me giving a solution to them both (I think)

“agreed” said tivara and kurv simultaneously

we then trying of each bangle’s power
Right hand’s power is to talk in all language ,Left hand’s power is to rising height for 10cm ,Left feet’s power is to decreasing your height by 5 cm and Right feet is for running more faster

“eheh it’s all useless” said kurv

“not really increasing height , running more faster and talking in all language is really useful :)” said tivara with a smile on her face

“so we only sacrifice the left feet’s bangle, and that’s for?”

“Making farrel a tier 2 artifact :)” said tivara with a smile again on his face

“why you always defending farrel?” said kurv getting angry (or jealous)

“because he the one who save me in the first place.”

“yeahh right , me too saves you , you stupid bi-“

“hey hey hey it’s not the time for debating a small thing , how about we turning kurv into an artifact? Would that makes you happy kurv?” said me on the half neutral side of debate lol

“now’s that is what I called a fair thing, now give me the bangle”

“but farrel you already maxed out it’s gonna be wasting of ti-“

“what if kurv’s default power is to heal people? , then we could get a advantages from that”

“all right, whatever you say farrel”

after that pointless debate, kurv then pressing the star and then his eye turning into red same as me, after a couple second kurv just stand still there doing nothing.

“So….what do you feel kurv?” me asking kurv

“I feel……nothing”

“nothing?” said tivara while his eyebrows are rising

“seriously nothing lik-….”

“kurv? , what’s wrong?” said tivara afraid

“MY EYESSSS ARRRGGGHH MY EYES” said kurv screaming in pain , after a while and then he stop screaming… And then…. I see a horrible sight, Kurv’s eyeball is turning into an eagle like eyes, and then there is a batwing appear on the back of kurv’s military shirt, tearing the suit apart.

-End of Chapter 3-

No comments:

Post a Comment