Tuesday 14 May 2013

Chapter 4 : trying to knew the world

Chapter 4 : Trying to knew the world.

“I feeling something on my back, and my eyes too, what’s happening?” Said kurv

“kurv…you better take a look at this” said tivara while giving kurv a mirror

“SHITTTTTTTT WHY HAPPEN TO MY EYES? , AND MY BACK OH MY GOD MY BACKKKK MY LOVELY BACKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I BECOMING A MONSTER”

“Calm down kurv, it’s your default power I think, make you become a devil-kind monster.” said me calming kurv

“or a batman with an eagle eyes” said kurv

“BatHawkMan :D? Said tivara

“very funny bitch” said kurv
“It’s a karma kurv , I already told you to make it farrel a tier 2 first , because we already know his default power , and your default power is still unknown , so this might could happen …. Or….worse than this.” Said tivara

“I know it was bad but atleast you can fly” said me positively “kurv, try to moving your wings can you do that?”

“I think I can though”

kurv then beginning really hard to moving his wings, but the result is … he only can flap it twice

“this is bullshit.”said kurv giving up

“maybe your eyes is emm same as the eagle?” said me making things positive (again)

“eagle?” ask kurv

“yeah eagle , you know….… eagle eye’s sense?”

“cch” kurv then trying to see around with his eyes , “it’s a normal view I think”,
”I think it’s only for show , it doesn’t effect anything” said kurv giving up

“well at least you try” said tivara

“so what are we gonna do now?” said me

“we continue our journey farrel , and…” said kurv

“and?” said me and tivara at the same time

“we make farrel a tier 2 first , we gonna sacrificing the increasing height bangle, tivara….. give the bangle to farrel.”

tivara then walk up to me and giving me the bangle

“there you go :)” she smiles

I then putting the bangle on my hand and then pressing the star button afterward everything turns red again and then I can sense that my fire power is growing stronger

“so how do you feel?” ask kurv

“don’t know , but I just want to burn something”

“which is you are a tier 2 , come on let’s go , if we stay here another bullshit oracle that want to go back to their world will kill us” said kurv

we then continue our journey to the east-north I’ll try to ask kurv is this is the right the direction and he simply say “even if we wrong , we might found something.” And somehow we trusted him.

 It’s been 2 days and we never found anything, just still stuck in the forest, but kurv said that we are not lost, it’s just that the forest is too big that we need to take more time to get out from the forest. After a very long walk we finally found a “sign” of civilization


“Look!” said tivara shouting, “there is a house there!”

“so?” ask kurv

“what do you mean by “so” kurv? , of course we go there.” Said tivara

“it’s best that we don’t get near the house tivara” said kurv

“and starving to death? NO, farrel’s food supply can’t hold any longer , we can’t even survive for 2 or 3 days” said tivara

I then check into my bag just to see I only have 1 big chiken left.

“tivara is right we can’t survive for 2 or 3 days….it’s best to check the house first” said me agreeing tivara

“all right then” said kurv

we then go into the house, in the way there , we didn’t found any human / monster or any living beings , it’s like we are on silent hill and it does kinda creepy to me , because I hate silent hill.

After a short walk we then finally arrive near the house, and there is a small farm filled with pigs, cows, and chickens

“farrel , sheath your weapon.” kurv giving order to me

“why?” I ask kurv

“just in case.”

when I was just about to knock the door…….kurv is…………KICK THE FUCKING DOOR

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DUMBFUCK?” said me to kurv

“I AM DOING WHAT NEED TO BE DON-“

and then there is an woman dress like a cowboy (or cowgirl?) greet us with his “cowboy” accent

“Howdy?”said the cowboy girl

“howdy howdy howdy.” Said kurv make fun of the girl

“careful we don’t talkback in here unless you wanna kiss the dirt.What do you want?”

“What do I want? , HAH? I want to take all your food an-“

before kurv finishing his talking the “cowboy” girl is already pointing his shotgun at kurv but at the same time kurv did the same too but only kurv is holding is rifle gun

“if you shoot me I’ll shoot you.” Said the cowboy girl

“no, if I shoot you on the head first.”

After a long silent situation the cowboy girl then continue talking

“all right, you win, I assume you people are oracle right?”

“How do you know?” I ask the cowboy girl

“there isn’t any half bat and half human who can talk.”said the cowboy girl while looking to kurv

“ha-ha very funny little bitch” said kurv cursing to the cowboy girl

“how about I’ll take you both inside my house , while you monster waiting outside starving hmm? , was that sound good to you?” said the cowboy girl

“I don’t really care, even if you let my friends go inside, they can still bring food from the inside to me.” said kurv

“all right let’s go in , you both must be hungry” said the cowboy girl to me and tivara

“thank you for your hospitality.” Said tivara

“no prob”

after we go to the inside kurv waiting outside with anger on his face, and then the cowboy girl closes the door, at the inside, I look around her house. Me and tivara then eating on the dining room while the cowboy girl asks us about how we came here and stuff, after a long explain by tivara the cowboy girl finally understand

“so what do you two doing next? , don’t you both want to going home?” Said the cowboy girl ask me and tivara

“actually I don’t want to go home, I like it here except the part where some people trying to kill us.” Answer me

“I like your guts kid.” Said the cowboy girl

“well thanks , anyway can we help you or something? , in exchange for taking half of your food and sleep here?” said me hoping that the cowboy girl accept the
“trade” I just made

“of course! , I mean why not?” said the cowboy girl agreeing to me

afterward I go outside bringing kurv his food, and I can see a regret on his face lol

“thanks dude , oh my god is really cold in here” said kurv

“it’s your own fault threatening the cowboy girl -___-“ said me

“yeah karma is a bitch”

and then kurv proceed eating his foods

“OH MY GOD THIS THING IS REALLY GOOD”

“hahahaha” I just laugh at it because it is

“hmm , anyway where’s tivara?” ask kurv

“she’s inside chatting with the cowgirl , I think she trying to finding information about these world I think” answer me

“now you think of it , what do we will do on this world? , playing around?”

“we will live here of course and-“

BRAK ! , someone open the door really hard

“hey guys check this out” said tivara

“what is it?” ask kurv

“it’s this world map and not just that I got a good news for you gamers”

“hah?” ask me and kurv together

“THIS WORLD IS LIKE RPG IT’S GOT DRAGONS , MECHA ROBOT , ANCIENT LEGENDS , AND EVERYTHING AND OF COURSE THERE IS A SPECIAL POWER FOR YOU BOTH ARTIFACTER” said tivara giving a good news

“WELL DAMM IT’S SHOULD BE GOOD , I SACRIFICING MY PS3 , XBOX , AND MY PRECIOUS PC ! , SO WHAT SPECIAL POWER FOR ME BESIDE TURNING INTO A MONSTER?”ask kurv

“look at this” tivara giving us paper 

apparently the paper is telling us how and where we can have the special power but….IT’S WRITING IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!!

“tivara you don’t bring a good news , you bring a half-good news =.=” said kurv

“hehehehehe……..sorry :( “

“nah it’s okay atleast we knew that this world got a map :D” said me making tivara happy

“I can translate it to English if you want” suddenly the cowboy girl that standing from behind all along beginning to talk

“you can?” ask me

“yes , tivara must be not telling you who I am isn’t she?” ask the cowboy girl

“no she didn’t who are you?”

“I am a oracle , same as you , I came from the earth too , but I came thousand years before you guys”

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? , SHE WAS AN ORACLE? THIS IS BULLSHIT

“wait what?” said me

“yes I already told tivara about this and we match up the year and everything”

“Farrel she came on the era of the wild western, where the Indians are fighting the cowboy and china is still using emperor.” said tivara explaining stuff to me

“do you can translate it or not?” said kurv cutting our conversation

“calm down kurv.” Said tivara

“kid you need to show respect to me” said the cowboy girl

“I will , if you stop calling me a kid , because I am not a kid , maybe you are the one who kid I mean you are like 15 years old same as us”

“no , I am 1020 years older than you kid”

“what? You’re only here for like a couple years what make you a thousand years old older?” ask kurv

“well maybe I am have been here for a couple years, but I have come 1000 years before your year” answer the cowboy girl

“I don’t understand the timeline” said kurv

“well that doesn’t matter, what matter is this “secret power” that written on this page” said me

“fine2 I’ll translate it” said the cowboy girl

the cowboy girl doesn’t need much time to translate all of it.
Here is the translation :

Vanisia Sea Killer : Vanisia Seaport
High Priest Alliance of Aeria : Central City of Aeria
Elemental Mages Of Aeria : West city of Aeria
Holy Palladin of Aeria : Central City Of Aeria
United Alchemist Union :  South City Of Vretoria
Ordo Knight of Zartakan : East-South City Of Zartakan Near the front gate
Daedriac Mages : North City of Zartakan
Hunter Federation : West city of Vretoria


WARNING DO NOT TAKE OPTION BELOW ! DO IT IF YOU DOESN’T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICES, I DO NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU.

Vampires , Necromancery , Dark Knight , Death knight and all those “dark” things : Unliving Island (to go to this place you need to rent a ship in Vanisia by saying “Death is only the beginning” then they will take you to the unliving island

Death Maiden Sisterhood : it’s hard to finding them , the only way to contact them is to make a horizontal – vertical star and then say this word “Dark mistress hear my voice.” Note : they will not come if you are a male.

Thieves Organization : go to nearest inn in zartakan city and then say this word to the innkeeper “I need more money that I can spend for a thousand years” next is up to you.

I make this list so all the oracles can find their true purpose for living in this world. It needs 1 year and a half to create this list so I hope this can be useful
                                        
 Best regard
Prof.William Richard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hold on a second it’s like a fucking rpg they got mage , knight and stuff , i hate rpg like that” said kurv

“rpg? What is rpg?” ask the cowboy girl

“it’s a some kind of game, but you know what it’s gonna be long and boring to explaining it to you. But now I think I found something interesting” said kurv

“what is it?” ask tivara

“the unloving island got the vampires thing , and I wanna go there and fuck things up” answer kurv

“whoah whoah whoah hold it right there kurv , you know that this is the real thing right? the real vampires and demons and monster? , they will kill you the moment they see you”

“I just shoot things up with this baby with me” said kurv while hugging his rifle gun

“and that weapon won’t last long the ammo wil-“

my talk has been cut by some kind of a wyvern roaring right at us , and………IT’S COMING RIGHT AT US

“WATCH OUT KURV” I shout to kurv because the wyvern are going straight to kurv but it’s to late the wyvern claw-feet is already grab kurv and taking kurv to the sky

“FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuUUuuUUUuuuCCCCCCcccCcccc-“ kurv screaming while being taken by the wyvern

“your power is fire right? , quickly attack the wyvern, I’ll take something to get kid’s down” said the cowboy girl making order toward me

“got it” said me

“tivara. You help me”

“OK!” said tivara agreeing to the cowboy girl

and then they both go inside the house leaving me outside the house , now it’s only me , the wyvern , and my bad luck friend kurv , TIME TO GET THE FIRE OUT BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , actually there’s nothing I can’t do… since they’re both flying in the skies -_- , but the wyvern want to take kurv away so I after the wyvern

“SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOTTTTTTTT YOURRRRRRRRRRR FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE” said kurv screaming from above

“HOW???” shout me

“I DON’T KNOW JUST SHOOT I-“

the wyvern suddenly doing a 190* spinning on the air cutting kurv’s talk, while running down chasing the wyvern , I then begin to grip my hand as before , for making my hand covered on fire , and it’s work :D , now my only trouble is the wyvern , I try to throwing the fire on my hand but it’s still stuck in my hand , I just can’t shoot the fire out , but suddenly there is a girl’s voice coming from nowhere

“concentrate……  the fire is you…… , believe in what you feel , not what you see…..you can control it…you just need to believe that you can control it”  Said the voice , I then thinking that the fire from my hand moving towards into the wyvern , and suddenly it did ! , the fire flies away to the wyvern , burning the wyvern’s left wing

“WATCH OUT YOU GONNA HIT ME DUMBASS” said kurv in panic

“KURV PREPARE TO JUMP I GOT AN IDEA” shouted me to kurv

I then stop from running and gripping my both hands and thinking there’s a huge amount of fire on my hands and it did , and I then shooting the fire from my hands to attack the wyvern , fire by fire I keep attacking the wyvern but it’s all pointless because the fires always miss

“SHOOT RIGHT YOU DUMBASS” said kurv from above

I proceed to take a deep breath and concentrate on the wyvern , then I attack on 2 direction the first on is the left and the other is more left , and it work the wyvern avoid the first fire and then got hit by the second fire , afterward the wyvern covered with fire fall into the ground  , I then running toward the wyvern and see that kurv is still alive

“you okay man?” ask me

“OH YEAH! , I FEEL GREAT! NEXT TIME SHOOT A MORE BIGGER FIRE OKAY?” said kurv with his sarcasm

“will do bro :D” answer me

“cch -.-  , anyway when I was being held by the wyvern , the wyvern is actually- ”

and then the wyvern beginning to roaring

“IT’S STILL ALIVE? THAT IS BULLSHIT, FARREL QUICK ATTACK HIM AGAIN” Order kurv

i actually already running when kurv is talking , I unsheathe both of my swords and beginning to beheaded the beast , when the wyvern is prepared to flying again I already holding on his back , the wyvern then flips his wing and then flying around , with all my strength left , I holding on the beast’s back because his flaps is really strong, that makes the wind around the beast bursting out , after that strongly flaps , the wyvern just flying normally on the sky , I grabbing fur by fur of the beast hoping to get to his head , after I reaching the beast’s head I holding my both sword and then prepare to cut the wyvern’s head

“NOW YOU DIE BEAST” I then slash the wyvern’s head , but it’s not that easy , the head are really strong , and it’s only cut it in half

“DAMMIT” I try splitting the wyvern’s head by keep stabbing it with my sword but it is only to make the wyvern angry , and then the wyvern doing a really fast flying thing you know like spinning and stuff and he flies more higher it’s around 1561 ft on the skies , somehow I can’t breath and everything become blurry and black , and I feeling so tired that I just want to sleep , but then there’s another voice again on my head

“use your fire.” Said the voice on my head , then I began to feel the fire , afterward there is a fire explosion burst out from my body , burning everything on the sky apart including the wyvern , and then I force all the fire on the sky to hit the ground ,I push the wyvern while we are falling from the sky , like a meteor fall into the earth , I make the wyvern body on the front of me so when we hit the ground the wyvern the one who got hit first , with a very high speed I keep pushing the wyvern until BLAM I hit the ground real hard destroying the ground with the wyvern .Making the ground to explode with a huge amount of fire coming from 1561 ft on the sky.


-End of Chapter 4-

No comments:

Post a Comment