Sunday 19 May 2013

Chapter 5 : NEW AIM NEW GOAL !

Chapter 5 : New Aim New Goal !

The wyvern is dead. The body is shattered, and not just that, the wyvern have a 3 bangles stuck on both of his legs and on his neck, I take all the 3 bangles and put it into my bag, when I was about to leave I see something …. Extraordinary ….. yes it was a dragon , it was standing looking at me…the dragon…for all my life I have been always want to meet one…. , I only know them from games , legends , and history but now the legendary beast have bestow in front of me…. I just stare at the dragon…..but at the same time the dragon itself looking at me…but…something unexpected happen…..the dragon is….TALKING O_O

“sum Akh Morah” said the dragon if I was not misheard

“sorry man I can’t speak dragon language or something like that” said me to the dragon, the dragon then releasing some kind of fire from his mouth , but the color of the fire is…...different  it’s white-like fire with a black curve on the edge of the fire , the fire then surrounding my body…but something weird is happen….my body is somehow absorbing the fire… and I feel different….the dragon nodding at me and then preparing to fly , but before he’s fly , he say something on English O_O

“ Ava’zanak Pyro Aspect , you must go to the place called Dragon Island the King of the white Dragons Is waiting for you.”

then FUUUUUSSSSHH , he then flaps his wing then flight to whenever he’s going , I just look at the dragon again, and it’s still a beautiful thing to watch , and then I heard a voice from afar , it was tivara and the cowboy girl

“FARREL ! , ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?” said tivara with panic

“yep-” said me

tivara suddenly hugging me 

“oh thank the god for that” said tivara while she is hugging me

“what did you just did?” said the cowboy girl with a serious face

“what do you mean?” said me

the cowboy girl then looking at me dead in the eye , then she said

“never mind maybe it’s just my feeling” said the cowboy girl

“farrel your glasses is broke..” said tivara

I then touch my glasses and yes it was broke , the frame is melted , but the lenses are okay.

“it’s only the frames , anyway I got a good news the wyvern I just kill is actually an oracle, here I got the bangles” I then showing tivara all the bangles I have and she is excited about it

“well apparently you just kill your first oracle , congratulation !” said the cowboy girl

“what do you mean an oracle?” said me asking the cowboy girl

“well this goddamn flying beast is an oracle , you can look at it by the bangles he got on him” explain the cowboy girl

“so you are saying that every creatures that unique like this one and got a bangle on it , is an oracle?” ask me

“yes , but sometime they have no bangle at all” answer the cowboy girl 

“is dragon is an oracle?” ask me 

“Dragon? What dragon? There is no dragon in here kiddo” said the cowboy girl

“but I just did see a dragon he just flew away a couple minute ago” said me convincing the cowboy girl

“Hold on farrel, let me get this straight, you just see a dragon? Here? , like big lizard with wing and tail?” ask tivara

“yes” answer me to tivara

“I heard some people talking about dragons back then before the tournament tragedy but they never have a proof that dragons is actually exist in this world”

“tournament tragedy?” ask me and tivara simultaneously

“ah yes, I forget to tell you both about the story, now come on we’ll talk some more over brown bread and stew.”

“I forget about kurv-“

“he’s fine” said tivara cutting my talk

“we found him while he was running toward us, and then told us where you were” said the cowboy girl

“allright then” said me

we then heading back to the cowboy girl house just to find that kurv is already waiting in the front of the house 

“hey man you survive, I thought you are dead” said kurv

“why would you think that I already dead?” ask me

“because…emm…forget it, anyway it was you wasn’t it?, The one who created those big giant meteor fire?”

“yeah I think, and not just that I already can controlling my fire power” said me

“it’s not controlling fire” said the cowboy girl

“it’s not?” ask me

“yes it was not controlling it was something else, come on I’ll explain inside”

we then entering the cowboy girl house again I sit down and then the cowboy girl bringing us a bread and a stew as she was promised

“so what is this “tournament tragedy” , and what about my artifact power?” ask me opening the conversation

“okay this will be a long story to tell , I already told you that there is another oracle that coming first before your generation right?”

me , kurv , and tivara are nodding at the same time

“well that is where we explored the world , I met a man on the first day I transferred here ,  he is smart and have some determination about this world his name is Richard , William Richard”

“wait I know that name” said kurv

“yes he was the one who designed the first map , this island map  and any other map, and the one who write about profession that provided in this world” Continue the cowboy girl

“hold on a sec , what do you mean by island?” ask kurv

the cowboy girl then leave her chair and then coming back with a map

“you are right here on the top right of the map, we are on the island of the first men at least that what they are calling it”




“this map sucks it’s not even colored” said kurv

“well there is no colored ink back then you fool” said tivara

“so what is that big house on the left?” ask me to the cowboy girl

“it’s some guy like me who decide to live here , I don’t know his name but he is kinda well…..not really good at making friends , so it’s best that you three don’t go near that house”

“allright , are you know where we can get any bangles? , we need to be strong first before we go any further the island” said me

“hold on kiddo I have not finished my story yet” said the cowboy girl

“well finish it then” said kurv

“after we arrived in this world some people are you know making teammate and try to being a boss, and kill everybody who defies them, me? Well I just travelled the world with my friends”

“we take a ship to east-north and met another island that is where we met with the sea-killer team, you see an arm coming from the sea on the top-right of the map right? , that is some kind of monster that the vanisia are looking for there a lot of them on the sea, as we continue our journey we finally arrive on the capital city of vanisia they speaking on English only have a different font , the professor however keep asking the question to everybody that’s where we finally known that we are arriving on the country of Aeria there 4 capital city on Aeria , there is Vanisia , Astakalia , Lakesun-“

“can you just give us the map about the whole world?” ask kurv

“I’m terribly sorry that I don’t have the map , but you can find it on the capital city of Aeria” said the cowboy girl

“yeah just great , we need to find it, can you believe it fox? , we are doomed”

“can you please shut up kurv? , where is your sense of wonder? , you Russian are always like this” said tivara

“whoah whoah whoah , hold on tivara you doesn’t need to be racist like that , and you too kurv we need to be patient on this , oh and please continue don’t mind these both they’re always fighting” said me

“as I was saying there is 4 capital city on aeria I advise that one of you go to the priest temple to learn about healing because it my be a saver if one of you got sick or hurt on this world , and now about the tournament tragedy , after 1 and a half year on this world the oldman created an event for every oracle on this world, and whoever win this event will get 3 wishes” said the cowboy girl

“well that doesn’t sound too bad at all” said kurv

“no, that is WHERE all the things go bad , you see everyone was so eager to win on that event because the power of the wishes are really strong , they can ask for something that out of your mind like asking turning themselves into a god, making someone who already dead live again , and can ask for unlimited wishes, but….”

“But?” said me, Tivara , and Kurv  at the same time

“but you need to join some guild before you enter the tournament , guild is something like group that you can join on this world , all the guild maintain a base on the BlackBane country and not just that the tournament were start there too on the BlackBane and there is 3 category you can join on the tournament , the kill , the surrender , and the loss , the kill is you need to kill your opponent to win the game , the surrender is you need to make your opponent surrender , the loss is you need to make your opponent loss on something like you need to beat your opponent until they cannot fighting any longer.  And that is where the nightmare begins , there is 3 guild that are …… evil if you could say it that way , they are lead by a stronger oracle , some people called him the “god” because of his artifact power, and after that tournament were announce by the nox , the god and his guild joined the tournament and win the three category”

“well that doesn’t sound bad at all” said kurv

“no you are wrong, THAT IS WHERE THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS, his wishes are that all the oracle that have an artifact power DIED, he wishes for more power , and he wishes that he can use every bangles even though he is already an artifact” , “and that is where William , and any other friends died , million oracles are died because of that……and I think I am the only one that still live , and tell you the story”

after that the cowboy girl beginning to cry , tivara of course pat her while hug her me and kurv just sit there and…can’t say anything and then tivara bring the cowboy girl to her room , and we do not say anything for a couple minute , its just silent feeling the whole room then kurv suddenly standing up from his chair

“I will kill that “god” person and bring JUSTICE TO EVERYONE” said kurv

“whoah whoah whoah hold up kurv we doesn’t even know where he is? , and doesn’t even know anything about this places, and he is really strong I bet that he just snitched you like a bug” said me

“I don’t care about that, as long as that bitch still alive I won’t just standing here doing nothing” said kurv

“but you are standing here doing nothing” said me doing sarcasm

“I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR JOKE, SERIOUSLY I WILL KILL THAT GUY NO MATTER WHAT I SURELY WILL BRING JUSTICE !!”

“well that’s some nice speech you got there” said me “allright then, if you say so I’ll come with you let’s bring that “god” person into our knees” said me

“hey you both better shut up , don’t make it like it sound easy” said tivara while walking towards us

“well I actually just following my leader so don’t blame it on me” said me

“well it will be easy , all we have to do just train and more train and then we gonna get stronger” said kurv

“yeah right , you don’t even can get out from the wyvern’s feet , if farrel did not save you earlier you already dead by now” said tivara

“it’s fox tivara not farrel , anyway tivara got the point , we are still weak kurv we need at least tier 5 to kill that man”

“which is I need 4 more bangles and you only need 3 more bangles , it’s easy to find them right?” said kurv

“I actually already got three” said me
and then I show to kurv all the bangles I have

“*whistle* look at all those pretty little things , all right so we just need to click all the star button right?” said kurv

“you idiot you need to max out your current tier after that you can click the star button to increasing your level tier” said tivara

“how do we know that our current tier’s power maxed out?” ask me

“that…..em….i don’t know d:” said tivara

“-_- , so what now? , we really doesn’t know anything.” Said me

suddenly there’s a voice coming from behind of us

“you can use this , it was to check your current tier power”

it was the cowboy girl who apparently already stop crying

“well well well , you are feeling better already?” said kurv

“yeah , I just still can’t believe it , but that is the past , and now is now , and I think I must help you three to pay my debt for prof.william” said the cowboy girl

“HELL YES” said kurv

“you hold this on your hand after that there will be a power meter shown up and the name of your artifact power” said the cowboy girl to kurv

kurv then click the button , and then the power gauge meter were increasing significantly and it’s only increasing to 98% before it was maxed so right now kurv is a tier 1 with 98% gauge and the name of kurv’s power is…..”The Living Darkness Of The Hunt”

“what kind of bullshit name is that?” said kurv

“which is your element are darkness, I suggest you becoming a vampire and-“

“hold on , a vampire? Are you crazy? , if I see a sunlight then I would be dead that is stupid” said kurv cutting the cowboygirl talk

“well you are not gonna be dead idiot, you will only feel burned , but no literally” said the cowboygirl

“and how about drinking blood and stuff?” continue kurv

“well you don’t , it’s only a myth , look my some of my friend are becoming a vampire in here and he doesn’t even give a shit about sun , blood , and onions so if you afraid of becoming a vampire you better say so instead of mocking the vampire’s name” said the cowboy girl

after that kurv doesn’t say anything just stand still like a statue

“I’ll take that as a yes, you are afraid huh? , anyway you there kid , now is your turn, push this button and then you are ready to go”

I then pushing the button and the power gauge is increasing it’s stop at 100% , and that means is my tier 2 is maxed out I just need to click 1 bangle then boom I got to tier 3 and the name of my power is “Fire Aspect” was that suppose to mean?

“fire aspect? , well that’s weird I think it will be a “UNDEFEATABLE FIRE” or “THE GREAT FIRE BENDER” or “OH MY GOOD LOOK IT’S A THE GREAT AND UNDEFEATBLE  FIRE BENDER” something like that , instead I got this “fire aspect” thing -_-“ said me

I was expecting to hear the cowboy girl talk but she don’t she just stand there and stare at it like it was seeing some ghost

“you…..are….an aspect? , but….that is impossible…..” said the cowboy girl

“what do you mean it’s impossible? , so my power is unique, weird , or……..something else?” ask me

“no, an aspect mean you are above all the other power even your above element”

“hah?” said me confusedly

“let me explaining it to you , of course we know that fire weakness is water right? , and sun is more stronger than fire right?” said the cowboy girl

I was nodding

“so?” ask me

“well an aspect is above all that even though you are a fire , of course it will be different if you got a normal fire power”

“hold on a second so you are saying that some element or power that have a name aspect in it can defy the element law?”

“yes, your power are not just ordinary fire is an aspect of fire , and of course there are other powers that have an aspect name on it like water aspect , fighting aspect-”

“enough , I already know how much stronger I am HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” said me

“allright so we know that what our power truly are….. , now the problem is only you tivara you haven’t take your artifact power” said kurv

“what? , do I have too? If I take the artifact power we will never know what the bangle power will look like and can’t using it” said tivara

“I got something to make the bangle work without an pure oracle so don’t you worry” said the cowboy girl

“…....hmm…..allright then”

I then taking one of the bangles on my bag and place it to tivara’s arm and then tivara click the star button then FRRUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMCRIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG everything is becoming light as the sun that we can’t even see after that I see that tivara’s hand is…shining?

“oh my god…..…what happen to my hands?” said tivara

-end of chapter 5-

No comments:

Post a Comment