Sunday 19 May 2013

Chapter 6 : Teamwork.

Hello Reader! , first thank you for coming into my blog (farrelthelittlefox) and I want to share my fiction story about me I hope you enjoy it and happy reading ^_^ , if you doesn’t read the chapter 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , and 5 yet go to older post ^.^ thank you

Chapter 6 : Teamwork.

“my hands? , please don’t tell me that my power are becoming a lamp DX” said tivara

“no it was not tivara, can you try to move your hands?” said me

tivara then moving one of her hands and Fusssh the light that was on the palm of tivara goes flying into one of the walls and then BOOOMM on of the walls is exploded

“oh my god” said tivara while covering her mouth with his hand “I didn’t mean that , sorry….. d: ”

“no it’s okay it was an accident right?” said the cowboy girl  “give me your hands girl”

the cowboy girl then grabbed tivara’s hands and then see if there any damage on her hands

“well apparently that light doesn’t hurt you” said the cowboy girl

“fiuuhhh thank the god for that , anyway it’s my turn”

tivara then pushing the button and the power gauge increase to 2% and the name of her power are “The Holy Light Of Kindred Judgement”

“well the holy light was a good part expect for the kindred judgement part” said me

“does this mean I need to go to the priest thing on aeria city?” ask tivara

“apparently yes , well I suggest you go there , now for you….i think you can go anywhere since your power is an aspect” said the cowboy girl

“how about me?” said kurv

“you got to go to the unliving island” said the cowboy girl coldly

“AH COME ON THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL , THERE IS NO CUTE GIRL ON THE UNLIVING ISLAND THIS IS CRUEL AND UNFAIR…..CRUELLY UNFAIR !” said kurv

“I heard that there are only girls vampires on the unliving island and all of them is still “untouched” so if yo-“

“TO THE UNLIVING ISLAND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”  kurv then suddenly running outside

“hahaha” laugh the three of us

“so I think this is an good bye then” said tivara

“what? , you will go right now? , why not tomorrow?” ask the cowboy girl

“we doesn’t want to getting left by any other oracle so we need to be strong” said me

“I see…..well at least bring the artifact power gauge meter and this”

the cowboy girl then giving us some kind of a gun

“you put the bangle in here and then if you click the trigger the power of the bangle will shot at the oracle the name of the bangle’s power will be projected here” said the cowboy girl while pointing out where and where

“so we can get more power? others than our default power?” ask tivara

“yes , and bring this tent too and some of my food and-“

“so how about we increasing the level of the bangle with the gun?” ask tivara again

“you can’t , so when you got the bangle , it’s the power of the bangles when it was put it on the gun” explain the cowboy girl

“all right….thank you for everything then” said me

“it will be my pleasure actually but your welcome , oh anyway you better go here and here and here ,that is where all the beasts oracle hold up” said the cowboy girl while pointing on our first island map

“thank you again truly” said me

“ok , you both be save then” said the cowboy girl

after that we continue our journey to the west-north we go to the beach to kill another monsters oracle , all the way there kurv just practicing how to move his wings and say that how badass he will be while he was a tier 5 and becoming a dark knight or a death knight while he was on the unliving island as for I was kept thinking where the hell that voices coming from and dragons island, as we walk it’s already almost night so we decided to make the tent , and the tent making the tent is harder than it’s looks thank the god that tivara knows how to build one so with tivara becoming our guide me and kurv are making the tent after 1-2 hours we finished the tent

“ARRGHHH MY BACK !” said kurv

“well not to me , but it’s kinda exhausting though” said me

“you both need more exercise” said tivara

“can you see my belly? Look at all my muscle my SIXPACK MUSCLE!, so what do you mean by I need more exercise?” said kurv

“yes you are, I mean look at your arms it’s really skinny, your stomach might be strong but you arms are really weak , I mean look at farrel now that is a fine look” said tivara

“hahahahaha very funny anyway I need to get some sleep” said me

“well me too” said kurv

“time to hit the sack then” said tivara

I then turning the bonfire off and go into the tent , the tent whoever is really big like it can fit up to 10 people or more , so I sleep on the edge and kurv is sleep on the front door and tivara is on the middle

“good night you both have a nice dreams” said tivara

“emmm…you too” said me
tivara then suddenly hugging me

“aaahhhhh you are so sweet , you are like my little brother except you are more kinder and more nicest then he is”

“*coughing*” kurv then suddenly coughing really loud from afar

“the burns…it hurts…” said kurv

“what burns kurv? , are you hurt or something”

“no , just someone around me is having a burn inside their heart” said kurv

“I don’t get it” said me

“hey stop it kurv, don’t mind him farrel just sleep already you need your strength for tomorrow” said tivara

“oh my god how many times do I have to tell you? , call me fox” said me

“aaaahhhh you are so sweet when you are angry” said tivara while pinching my nose

“cch” said me giving up

after that I try to close my eyes and trying to sleep……but BAMM I open my eyes because tivara talking again

“hey emm..farrel , can I be your big sister?” said tivara

“hmm? , yeah whatever please tivara stop talking I need to get some sleep, you the one who said it right?” said me

“oh yeah….i forget….good night then” said tivara

that wind on that night is really smooth it’s cold but not too cold…
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I wake up on next morning and see that kurv is still sleeping and tivara is hugging my right arm while she still sleeping I then trying to remove tivara’s hand from my arm but apparently that was a wrong move because she is wake up because of it

“mmmm?” said tivara moaning “is it morning already?” continue tivara

“yeah it is….. come on wake up help me get the food ready”

“allright then” said tivara

when we were about to get out from our tend tivara suddenly……..KICKING KURV ON THE FACE WITH HER FEET

“what-are-you-doing?” said me to tivara

“nothing :E”

“-_- it’s better that you are not disturbing him” said me

“allright allright ._.” said tivara


I then gathering some rock while tivara is gathering more wood to burn while waiting for tivara to came back with the woods I check the three bangle that I got from the wyvern to see what their power will be , I was expecting to get the power for flying and stuff but this is what I get

the first bangle : Making everything you jump more higher (it’s only 5 cm high -_-)
the second bangle : making everything turns to white (seriously doesn’t this even needed?”
the third bangle : knowing all the language

 after that checking she came back with the woods , i then arrange the rock so it will hold the frying pan , after that with my hand I’ll burn all the woods that tivara already carry and then preparing for the food , while me and tivara are eating kurv suddenly wake up

“morning” said kurv

“morning too (:” said tivara

kurv then joining us to eat after that we clean up the mess and so we putting the tent into kurv’s bag , we then continue our journey to the north-west , after a long walk we see some other people are fighting a some kind of lizard , it’s like the same lizard we fighting at the ruins but it’s more smaller , i see that only 3 people are fighting , the rest of them is already dead I assume it was the lizard who did it

“should we help them?” said tivara

“no , it could be a trap , after we help them then they suddenly attack us” said kurv

“I’ll take my chances” said me while running towards the lizard

i making my right arm boosted by fire so the hit power will be strong and then jumping from the cliff , I direct my punch into the lizard and BLAM I hit his face making him to fly away a couple meter , and then the lizard try to get up but he can’t , I take this change to stab the lizard in the head.

“thank-“

I then pointing out both of my sword to them

“who are you” said me with a cold face

“whoah easy dude, we come in peace” says the man

they are using a rags shirt and not just that they are like a beggar and bam on the street that I used to see, suddenly I heard some voices from afar, and it was tivara running toward me

“fox I don’t think these are bad people , who are you guys?” said tivara

“my name is john , and this is my two friends aela , and Klummek we are running away from the place where they called it paradise , but it was not at all, it was hell-like place”

“where exactly is this “paradise place” and how would you know it about the place?” said kurv while pointing out his rifle gun to their head

“it’s east from here you will see it because it was big , and you can see a thousand of peoples living there , I just come on this place by a ship , and-“

“yeah we know because we are too” said me

“wait you are an oracle?” ask the guy

“yes we are, why?” said kurv

“I thought all the oracles was on that “paradise place” because some people are gathering all the oracles they say that place will be only peace and fun and and heaven they promise us heaven but what do we get? , our friends got rapped my wives got raped, and not just that they kill everybody who running away from that place” said the guy while crying

“why wouldn’t you fight back?” ask tivara

“we can’t they have the weapons, they have everything and not just that their leader have some kind of power that can shoot electricity” said the guy

“artifacter” said me, kurv , and tivara simultaneously

“please let us go? , we just want to run away from that place and the guards are still pursuing us” said the guy

“of course you can” said tivara

“from this beach I advise you three go to the east-north by the sea, there’s a city in there called Aeria that is an safest place, because on this island there’s nothing only but an monster like that one” said kurv while pointing out the lizard

“but how do we three pass the sea?” ask the guy

“steal boat , make boat?” said kurv

“hey why don’t you three kill the leader of that paradise island? You can save a million innocent people” said the girl on the back of the guy

after that the guy in front of us grabbed the girl angrily and then whisper something on her ear and I can see that the girl were saying “why? , but why? , they could help us , they look like strong , but but” and stuff like that

“thank you for the help we will some boat on that paradise island and-“

then I can see that some people using an armor and holding a spear coming to us

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” said one of the people

“you cannot run away again this time” said one of them

“oh no it’s them what we gonna do-“

“we’ll handle them” said kurv cutting the girl’s talk

“trying to be a hero huh? , boys attack that kid with a batwing on it”

“TIVARA ! , FARREL ! , LET’S ATTACK THEM” said kurv giving order

“GOT IT!” said me and tivara while nodding together

somehow kurv dropped his weapon and then grabbed a knife from his backpack and after that FUUSSSHHH he’s flaps his wing and then flies towards the enemy and stab them in the helmet with his knife , tivara then shoot on of the guard with his light power and instead of exploding….IT’S FUCKING HEAL THE ENEMY !

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TIVARA?” said me

“sorry d:”

I then running toward the healed enemy and tries to attack them, and when I was about to slash their body the enemy hold my attack with my spear , some of the enemy is already behind me and preparing to stab me I dodge the guard and then take my sword to kill the guard behind me , and then the enemy just dodging my attack , and then the other enemy beside me successfully slashing my body thanks to the fox body armor It’s not that bad after that I using my fire power to making explosion around me then BOOOM all the three enemy were flies off to nowhere there are only 2 of them left

“YOU BOTH TRIES TO SHOOT THEM WITH YOUR POWER” shouted kurv from afar

tivara then running toward the enemy and shoot them with his light I did the same but only with my fire , both of our attack was about to miss but suddenly kurv flying toward the enemies and then grabbed them and then throw both of the enemies into our power and then BOOOM there’s a very huge explosion that making the enemy turn into the dust

“well that’s the last of them” said kurv

“what about the flying one because of farrel’s explosion?” ask tivara

“with that amount of fire and the distance of flying? , I assume they’re already dead.” Said kurv

suddenly when we looking back the three people is already gone

“where did they go?” ask tivara

“doesn’t matter , what matter now is we know there’s a bad guy that need to be beaten up in here” said kurv

“I agree” said me

“look at the lizard it got bangle on it”

“cool” let see what It does

the lizard whoever only got 1 bangle on him and the power is just for knowing all language

“we already got both for knowing all the bangles” said kurv

“so? , it’s enough for three of us” said tivara

“yeah tivara Is right , we just use the gun that the cowboy girl giving to us , so we can talk to other people that living on this world without learning their very language” said me

after we absorb the power with the gun, I’ll take the making everything turns black bangle so I can reach tier 3

“whoah hold it right there, we haven’t know what this bangle power is” said kurv

“it’s unimportant , it’s only making everything turns black , it’s better that we sacrificing this bangle” said me convicing kurv

“allright then , anyway tivara give me the power gauge meter please I want to check if I already maxed out or not” said kurv

“here you go” said tivara

while kurv is checking his power gauge meter , I pushing the star button on the bangle making everything I see turns red again and I can sense the power of my fire is growing more stronger

“ah come one it’s still 99% YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME” said kurv

“patient kurv it’s not easy to rise the power meter” said tivara calming kurv

“but farrel is already tier 3 , this is not fair at all”

“because he is always using his power , maybe if you using your wings you power might be increasing more faster then he is” said tivara

“how about we train our power here? , we already got the bangle to making our power to the next tier” said me giving advise

“we can train while we are finding another bangle? How that sound to you?” said tivara

“allright then” said me

kurv then making the X mark with my red pen




“there you go, only 6 more places to go” said kurv

“so the X mark that you just created mean that we already killed an oracle there?” ask tivara

“it’s obvious idiot” said kurv

“I dare you call me idiot again 1 more time” said tivara angry

“oh yeah? What you gonna do? Crying?” mock kurv

“knock it off ! , Both of you” said me making peace between them

“fine fine……………………….idiot-“

then BAMM tivara hitting kurv’s face with his light power making him to fly for like 3 yard

“K…..Apparently you want to do it the hard way…..” said kurv from afar
then FUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH he blast his wing so fast that I can’t even see it, suddenly kurv is already in front of tivara , just about kurv wan to hit tivara I block him so I the one who got hit by kurv , BURRRRRGGGGGGG kurv hit me on the belly , I can feel that there’s a water coming out from my mouth when my hand holding to check it , it was a blood , I then feeling dizzy and then falls into the ground , I can hear that tivara is screaming and kurv is saying “ MAN MAN ! , ARE YOU OKAY? SORRY MAN I DIDN’T MEANT TO-“

“nah it’s ok….*cough* , why did you attack tivara man? We are 1 team remember?” said me

apparently kurv and tivara did not say anything just stand there watching me

“look….i know that kurv’s talk sometime emmm not to good to be heard, but he doesn’t mean that, he doesn’t even know what he was talking, and tivara…I know you are a woman but you must change your attitude about your sensitiveness AND feeling…..sometimes it’s better to think about something rather feel about it...........”
“what I am trying to say is……people are not perfect…..so you can’t expecting someone to say something right all the time..……”
“and more importantly….we are family…..”

apparently my last word making both of them feel better

“yeah……you are right farrel….i’m sorry kurv….” Said tivara

kurv still didn’t not say anything

“kurv, even though I only know you from the virtual world… , but I know you more than anything I can know…, you already like a brother to me” said me

“OK OK , YOU BOTH GOT ME , I AM SORRY ALLRIGHT? , NOW CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT IT?” said kurv while he was facing the sea

“hahahaha” me and tivara then laughing and then kurv joining our laughing…..and then I heard a some applause and footstep coming from the back of us.

-End of Chapter 6-

No comments:

Post a Comment